Hi all.

I've had no problems compiling picolisp32 on a 32bit Intel system and
then running the executable on a 64bit intel system. However now I'm
faced with a 64bit AMD system and the old 32bit executable I compiled
on the Intel system is not even recognized.

When I'm trying to compile the 32bit version on the 64bit AMD system
I'm getting errors that various 32bit header files are missing. Is
there a way for me to somehow get past this with the help of passing
flags to the make command? I noticed a lib32 folder in the root of my
system...

The analogue of what I've already successfully done would be to
compile on a 32bit AMD system of course but I have no such system
available to me :(

/Henrik