Hi Henrik,

> I've had no problems compiling picolisp32 on a 32bit Intel system and
> then running the executable on a 64bit intel system. However now I'm
> faced with a 64bit AMD system and the old 32bit executable I compiled
> on the Intel system is not even recognized.

Isn't it an option to use the 64-bit version? As far as I know, you've
already used it somewhere else. Or is the reason that you want to use a
database built on a 32-bit version?

> When I'm trying to compile the 32bit version on the 64bit AMD system
> I'm getting errors that various 32bit header files are missing. Is
> there a way for me to somehow get past this with the help of passing
> flags to the make command? I noticed a lib32 folder in the root of my
> system...

As far as I know, only -m32 should suffice, and it is only a matter of
installing the 32-bit compilation environment. But I must confess that I
never tried that.