Hi Tomas,

> ok, now I have the script below but the question is how do I get hold of
> the uploaded files, those that were dropped?

The script looks good IMHO, but I'm not sure if I understand the
question. You already "got hold" of the files, by moving them to the
target directory '*Dir'. So you could either process them directly
(instead of moving them to that directory), or look into that directory
later.

> Also, it seems to be
> uploading only one file even if I drop 2 files onto the "Uploaded"
> button.

Yes, that's right. I kept it simple. Need to drag the files one after
the other to the button.