Hi Tomas,

> What I found is that if I drop two files on the "Upload" button, only
> the first one gets uploaded into the server.  Also, the file is uploaded
> into tmp/ directory but it is not available via
>
>    (val> (field -1))
>
> so in my code, nothing gets moved into the data/ directory.

This is not good :( At least the first file should be available, and/or
a warning displayed.

What is the 'val>' above? (Sorry, I cannot test it here ;-)

Probably the most consistent way would be to display an error message to
the user. This could be done via an alert() from "lib/form.js" where
'event.dataTransfer.files.length' is checked in droDrop().

Thanks for the bug report!