Hi all,

oops oops!  No problem with the mail archive.  I sent it to myself:-(

Sorry for the confusion, must have been too tired.

>> However, what disturbs me more: Where does the above quote come from?
>> I didn't get that mail. Anybody? Did you really send it? It seems
>> also not to be in the mail archive.
>
> was wondering where it came from too. didn't get it.

In that email, I just wanted to say that I implemented some functions
directly in Java and that speeds up the fibo benchmark significantly.
For getting better picture about interpretation overhead, there are now
three versions: one (the original and slow) completely interpreted, one
with native functions and one completely native.

Cheers,

Tomas