On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:59:09 +0100
Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:

> Hi meinbg,
>=20
> > Let's see if this mail gets through:
>=20
> Yes, perfectly.
>=20
> > Tcphex is a tcp proxy that gives a realtime hexdump of data sent
> > both ways. ...
> > All comments appreciated.
>=20
> Thanks for your contribution! It looks like you did a really good job!
> Perhaps you might also want to publish it in the PicoLisp google code
> repository?
>=20
>=20
Hi Meinbg, I'm the current maintainer of the picolisp-addons repo at
google code, if you want to put your tool in that repo drop me a line,
I'll have to make some little modifications to accommodate for the
directory structure and documentation :) (that may still change because
we haven't set everything in stone)

> [snip]

Cheers,
Jos=C3=A9