From: Alexander Burger <x...@software-lab.de>
Date: Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 6:00 AM
Subject: OpenBSD (Was: Building the full 64-bit version)
To: picolisp@software-lab.de

Hi Amit,

I'm surprised to see that OpenBSD uses only 1024 for BUFSIZ, and - even
more - that PIPE_BUF is only 512 (all others so far use 4096 or 5120).

Especially the size of PIPE_BUF is critical for performance, as this is
the limit for atomic messages over pipes, used heavily in PicoLisp's
interprocess communication.

Does OpenBSD really need to be so much compatible with ancient Unix?