Hi Henrik, Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, I plan on extending it further. I fixed a small bug with having
to decode the urlencoded post variables (e.g. 'hello%20world').

At first I was stumped because ht:Pack is implemented in ht.c so there
wasn't a java implementation

(ht:Pack (chop "hello%20world"))

Looks like this will do the trick though:

(de ht:Pack (X) (java (java 'java.net.URLDecoder 'decode (pack X) "UTF-8")))

The real test will be when/if I decide to write a real app with it.
I'm happy to help if anyone wants to use it too.