funny.. i've started gazing at picolisp again because my balls starting to be
full with javascript.
we are actually building an ERP system in nodejs + angularjs using the
convergent terminology shared at http://oagi.com
but it's just so fucking painful… :(
we tried to build it by doing the "write tests first" approach, using vowsjs
and following the structural recommendations of the gherkin "business
requirement specification language", but writing functional tests which are
synchronous by nature is just not fun if u have to do structure them using
nested callbacks… (no, vows-bdd just didnt work for me, although i tried)
so now i have a "gherkin runner" i wrote in rebol (<10k), but having the
business documents defined in javascript, where u dont even have basic stuff
like object copy and object extension, but u still have to transform these into
each other… well, it's pathetic.
i've decided to take a break from this project (if anyone interested
continuing, my position is open, pls contact me!), but if we can explore this
topic using picolisp, i would like to help out.

--
tom