On March 3, 2012 at 11:56 PM Joe Bogner <joebog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess for someone with no knowledge of picoLisp, as it relates to
> your proposal, why is picoLisp a good choice for web development? What
> would the successful completion of the proposal enable? I have some
> perspective but would be interested in hearing

It is a good choice, because it with such a small runtime it should
scale really well, betihster than Java, Python or PHP. This should
interest Google anyway.

Also it is sad that newbies or those with lack of funds get presented with
mostly PHP as a choice for host web sites. With PicoLisp as very
efficient CGI, there is another.

Slightly off topic:
Hm, another crazy idea... what if the CGI had a "data fork" in which
contained the database and sessions? Then a whole site could be deployed
with a single file. (I don't know if this is even technically possible
though.)

//Jakob