Hi Jon,

On Friday 28 of September 2012 10:34:11 you wrote:
> A few days ago I saw Russ Cox's "A Tour of Acme"
> <http://research.swtch.com/acme> and got really interested. Today I
> installed "Plan 9 from User Space" <http://swtch.com/plan9port/> on my
> Mac (also supports Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, SunOS), and of
> course I had to try running PicoLisp from within acme win. It works, but
> the PicoLisp REPL gives some "feedback" that the acme win doesn't handle
> very well:

an Acme user here :-)

I take it that you ran `win bash' and then `./dbg' inside it. It seems to
methat `lib/led.l' (the line editor) is source of your problems -- works a-ok
if you disable it in first line of `lib.l'.

Suggested way of running: `win ./dbg'.

Have fun with Acme,
--
dexen deVries

I'm sorry that this was such a long lett­er, but I didn't have time to write
you a short one. -- Bla­ise Pasc­al