Axel Svensson <svenssona...@gmail.com>
writes:

Hi Axel,

> I implemented a reader that aims to mimic the behaviour of the builtin
> (read). The purpose is to provide a starting point for those who need
> an alternative reader that's not completely different from the builtin
> one. Alpha stage, comments welcome!
>
> Download: http://axelsvensson.se/pilreader-121030.tgz

I can't really make a qualified comment to this without further
investigation - but it looks very interesting and sounds as if it is
related to my attempts to write an Emacs-like command-line for PicoLisp?
Or is that an entirely different topic- maybe you could expand a bit on
the possible use-cases of your pilreader?

--
cheers,
Thorsten