Hi Jon,

> to limit the access. However, it could have been nice to have some
> 'index' function that could list all the files in the doc/ folder if
> the user's request was for "doc/", instead of giving a 404 as is the
> case now. Do I have to modify the lib/http.l file to achieve this?

No. There is a hook for that.

Just place a file named "default" into that directory. This is executed
automatically (via 'script'). So you could call 'dir' there, filter out
"default" itself, and display the results.

An example of how to display a directory tree in HTML can be found
in "misc/dirTree.l" in the PicoLisp distribution.