On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Axel Svensson <svenssona...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you need to output something that isn't 'read' readable, then you're
> trying to output something that isn't lisp code. If that is the case, use
> the functions to output text rather than code.
>
> (prin "(This 'is (not) \"\\code\" ..)")

Thanks for the answer Axel. It makes sense.
But I'd rather assign the result to a js var.
Now two possibilities:
1) Jon knows how to assign a «prin» to a js var (kind of ugly).
2) There is a PicoLisp function for this, other than «prin», that
returns instead of printing.

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)