I added my changes to this repo:

https://github.com/joebo/miniPicoLisp

This commit has everything needed to build on clang on windows:

https://github.com/joebo/miniPicoLisp/commit/e34b052bc9c8bd8fa813833294a5830a69ffb56e

I'm using:

C:\Users\jbogner\Downloads\miniPicoLisp\src>clang -v
clang version 3.4 (198054)
Target: i686-pc-mingw32
Thread model: posix
Selected GCC installation:

And my make came from http://sourceforge.net/projects/win-bash/

I am happy to answer any questions/help further