Le 7 août 2014 14:11, "Jon Kleiser" <jon.klei...@fsat.no> a écrit :

> I use the frame-based solution for doc lookup (index.html by me), here <
http://www.software-lab.de/doc/>,

I realised only a few months ago that these pages were Jon's work (or in
part?). Thanks for this. I'd be curious to have an historical point of view
concerning the doc.

Now a question then a suggestion.

Is there a good reason to have separate pages? I understand that only one
page would be huge but I'd find it more convenient.

Would it be interesting to have the ref in a format like Markdown and
generate a single or several pages, in html or pdf?

BTW I just noticed in the doc for (usec) that there was a typo and that I
don't find it very clear:
http://software-lab.de/doc/refU.html#usec

chri