On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:45 PM, Amaury Hernández Águila
<amhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I quote someone? (I'm not that social and I've never participated in
> a mailing list before, do I just copy and paste and add the >?)

It's just what email clients do (including gmail, be it online, android app…).
Note that you just quoted me at the end. Maybe you just have to
click somewhere to avoid what is called «top posting» (posting a message
with the answer before the email where the question is).
Funny that you master quite complex systems with Docker and
don't know how to quote an email!

> Christophe Gragnic,
>
> If you use Docker containers…

Thanks for your proposal.
I'm just a (maths teacher) and ((computer science and dev) hobbyist
and teacher).
I try to build things that are as simple as possible.
Building, (and even only maintaining if already built) something like:
- web site
- triggering VMs or jails
- to run code
- that will output results to the user