Hi Alex - congratulations... It's really inspiring to see picoLisp keep
improving and branching out. It really has staying power

This might be off base, but is it within the realm of possibility to
run PilMCU on a raspberry pi now or in the future? That's an accessible
piece of hardware that many people already have (myself included). These
people may also be willing to fund the work

My pi has been sitting powered off largely since I bought it. This could
reinvigorate it.