Hi Jerome,

I'm using Emacs (on Linux), and I was very happy how easy it was to use picolisp source blocks in Emacs org-mode.
Even with sessions enabled.

But that is no answer to your question, I think.
I do not understand the term "Do you use Emacs and Company?". Does 'Company' mean software or an office?

I did not integrate the REPL into Emacs, as I often ran into probs with the Emacs e-shell with other tasks, so that I never tried with picolisp.

Regards,
Olaf