Hi Geo,

> would this be also applicable on pilMCU? or is this already something
> considered on the current pilMCU?

I kind of expected this question ...

Moving Lisp code into read-only memory should be possible in all
PicoLisp's (except, perhaps, Ersatz). Not completely trivial - the
preprocessor has to be rewritten for that because the symbol name
formats differ.

But I feel that it doesn't make sense except for miniPicoLisp. By doing
so, you save a few hundred kilobytes in RAM at most, but get the
disadvantages of a less flexible runtime environment. I do not see
significant advantages for pilMCU.

So I have no plan at the moment to do that.