Dear Alex,

Top of the morning to you!

> definitions in miniPicoLisp can now be put into ROM space. This
> helps to save precious RAM on embedded systems.

Great news for applications that require PicoLisp on a microcontroller!

I only had a quick look at the codebase. A lot has changed! :)
Alcor6L has a mode called 'optram' (RAM optimization) which currently
doesn't optimize anything for PicoLisp. One can save some RAM by
changing platform configuration files and tweaking the build. This is
what I used to get PicoLisp to do some crunching in 64K.

The next activity for me is to get the miniCodeROM feature to compile
(along with gen3m) when `optram' is set to 1 (which includes with it
few disadvantages you mention in your wiki + a slight hit on performance
I assume since everything is now placed in the flash).

Also, currently there are many internal (MCU peripheral specific,
immutable) PicoLisp symbols like *tmr-sys-timer* in Alcor6L which
have to be listed in init.s. It's certainly some work.

Thanks Alex, I'll post again once I've included the changes for the RAM
optimization mode.

Good day,