"someone" registered that domain for PicoLisp, then did not renew the fee.

When it was expired, the domain was snatched (like most expired domains are)
by one of these companies which do nothing else but buy expired domains and
resell them.

The boilerplate text is just random junk to keep the page in google's index,
to keep the value of the domain up a tiny little bit.

--jakob