Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for this nice little application! I have created a DB containing
nine names/addresses, and I’m trying the search function. When I’m typing in
one of the search fields (Name or Address), a box with possible matches pops
up, but quite often there are names/addresses missing in this box, and I
haven’t been able to find a pattern in this. If I type a (single) j, k, l, e, i
or s, then my name comes up, but not if I type just o, n or r. Do you know why?

/Jon Kleiser