Hi Luis,

> I want to go through every link to perform further parsing in some
> links, based in the first word of the tile of the link, but ran into
> some difficulties.
>
> Is this the right way to access each of the links?
> : (for L *Links (cond ((=T (pre? "Quarto" (car L))) (scrape this link...
> I know that scrape.l is available, but still a ton too much for me to
> understand it.

I would think that "@lib/scrape.l" is not so much for parsing general
websites. It is tailored for communication with - and controlling of -
interactive PicoLisp GUI applications, and thus rather overkill.

You can directly access the contents of a site with 'client', 'from' and
'till'.

For example, this prints every link ('href' anchor):

   (client "picolisp.com" 80 "wiki/?home"
      (while (from "<a href=\"")
         (msg (till "<" T)) ) )

Instead of the final 'msg', you could to further processing of the data,
and/or omit the 'T' in the 'till' call to get lists of characters
instead of strings.