On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:
> Hi Christophe,

Hi Alex,

>> Is there a reason why 'wr is not included in Ersatz?
>
> It is simply because the whole family of binary I/O functions is not
> supported.
>
> The plain 'wr' would be quite trivial to implement, but then there
> should be also 'rd' and 'pr' for completeness.

Or is there a technical reason?

> The latter two functions need the PLIO format,

I don't know anything about this one, and any search about it is an unlucky one.
Could you provide some details ?

> and that's not available currently in ErsatzLisp.
> (In fact, PLIO for Java exists, in "java/InOut.java", so this could be
> all put together.)

I guess you wrote the sentence in parentheses after a bit of research.
I could not find anything about java/InOut.java myself though.

So there is some hope !

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)