Yes, I've got this going in my init (*and *the ELPA installed)

(add-to-list 'load-path "/home/hercynian/opt/picoLisp/lib/el")
(load "tsm.el") ;; Picolisp TransientSymbolsMarkup (*Tsm)
(autoload 'run-picolisp "inferior-picolisp")
(autoload 'picolisp-mode "picolisp" "Major mode for editing Picolisp." t)

Docs say to have tsm.el, but then I guess I need more advice on the optimal
Emacs config for picolisp. . . .