Hi Alex,

A very nice piece of lisp code! The only part I didn’t like very much, was the
yellow color. As usual, I had to tweek the CSS. Here is my variant:

# CSS
(de tractatus.css ()
   (prinl "html {background-color: #eee;}")
   (prinl "body {margin: auto; max-width: 96ex; border: 1px solid #bbb; font:
20px serif; background-color: #ffd; padding: 2em 5% 4em 5%;}")
   (prinl "ul {padding-left: 3ex; list-style: none;}")
   (prinl "li {padding: 0.3ex 0;}")
   (prinl "a {text-decoration: none}") )

As I noticed that the clickable lines in the <menu> had tooltips (title), I got
tempted to check if they were depending on the Accept-Language value
(no,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3) in my (Firefox) requests, but I didn’t see any
Norwegian tooltips. Are there other PicoLisp demo apps where the displayed
texts (or tooltips) are according to the Accept-Language value in the request
header? I’m just curious. ;-)

/Jon