It's not nearly that cool yet.  I must have updated the version without
updating the docs a while back. While updating the docs I noticed that
there's yet a newer version out.

Isn't there already a script somewhere that pings the download page of
picolisp.com for a newer version?  I'd like to stay on top of versioning.
I'm new to maintaining an open source product and strive to one day meet
the responsiveness and helpfulness that many others have been to me in this
forum.

-David