On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 08:17:15AM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 01:52:02PM -0800, j...@jef.cc wrote:
> > I would like to give PicoLisp a try for a very simple CGI program that will
> > accept data from a web form. Is there an easy way to access form data via
> > CGI?
> The PicoLisp HTTP framework also works without sessions (= long running

Thinking about it, haha, I think I misunderstood your question! If you can't
start long running programs, you of course also cannot start the PicoLisp
server.

So what you want to do is start a script with a hashbang in the first line, and
then access the command line arguments with 'argv' and/or 'opt'. Very simple :)