Hi Henrik,

> When I try to run my stuff I get [ext/base.l:9] pico -- Bad symbol namespace
>
> And that file currently looks like this:
> https://bitbucket.org/hsarvell/ext/src/31474ae47656ae0c020f7009c9ed14c5cc86cc44/base.l?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

It is the 'local' call:

   (local num?)

The syntax of 'local' changed last year, it must be

   (local) num?

of

   (local) [num?]

I use '[' and ']' if there is more than one symbol instead of '(' and ')' as a
convention. See @lib/vip.l, @lib/android.l or @lib/gis.l for extensive examples.

> And just to make sure I didn't copy the wrong file or anything (I compiled
> in a separate dir and copied on top in the /opt/picolisp/bin/ dir):
> -rwxrwxrwx  1 henrik henrik   5048 Oct  9  2008 balance
> -rwxrwxrwx  1 henrik henrik  14824 Jul 10  2014 httpGate
> -rwxrwxrwx  1 henrik henrik   5012 Oct  9  2008 lat1
> -rwxrwxr-x  1 henrik henrik 204736 Apr  9 21:59 picolisp

This should be fine, but as httpGate and ssl also changed a lot, I would
recommend to do (cd src; make tools gate) and copy these too.

♪♫ Alex