Thanks Alex, will try and find the time to refactor all the local calls in
the ext library sources.

Regarding ssl and httpGate, I'm managing proxy forwarding with Nginx these
days (encrypted too) so I could actually just delete them as I don't use
them anymore. I should probably create a small writeup on how to do that
for a typical PL project listening on a non standard port. Nginx has been a
real eyeopener on how heavy Apache is in comparison.

>I use '[' and ']' if there is more than one symbol instead of '(' and ')'
as a
>convention. See @lib/vip.l, @lib/android.l or @lib/gis.l for extensive
examples.

I see (local) [clearHistory clearCache] but I also see (local) loadTxt
loadUrl in android.l?