Hi Arie,

I do like your work on the documentation very much, no question.

No doubt about the code content, if there sth would be wrong, everyone would notice it.

But colors and font sizes are, besides look and feel, also a matter of individual visual capabilities,

so it might be that one day (as the small picolisp community seems to be very faithful and gets older with the core :-) )

s.o. decides to change the coloring of the wiki pages or will let the reader change the font sizes themselves.

Would there be a way to use css classes instead of styling each element individually?

It would make work easier on both sides writing and changing.

I don't know the wiki docs and if a css class syntax is provided and I'm very sorry that I did not look it up,

but your progress in work adds so nicely page for page, that I thought I have to say it now,

regardless that I do not have a solution or workaround to offer at the moment.

Perhaps other reader of this list know, if there is already an easy way to express in wiki syntax what will result in sth like this :

to match the corresponding css (being defined in same html file or in extra css file):

chaper-intro { background-color: LightCyan ; }

example-title { color: MidnightBlue; font-family: "Arial Black"; font-size: 20px; }

Greetings, Olaf