Hi Olaf,

thx!

Per accident I stumbled on the possibility of adding a per elemnt CSS
style, since it wasn't documented at that moment. I added that to the Wiki
doc here: https://picolisp.com/wiki/?help

Maybe there is a way to define classes etc. and use those.
I guess Alex would be the one knowing best, since he invented this Wiki :)

For now I have no problem with it and I can change things very fast.

@Alex Is there a way to do so?

TIA,
   Arie