Hi Olaf,

as far as I understood Alex the main CSS file currently used is maintained
centrally.

If you download https://software-lab.de/wiki.tgz you can extract the file
'wiki.css'.
I guess that that is the current CSS file for the Wiki.

What I am using currently is 2 specialized CSS styles:

1.   ${color: MidnightBlue; font-family: "Arial Black"; font-size: 20px;
     for headings / paragraphs. I don't think that we really need different
sizes

2.   ${background-color: LightCyan;
     for explanations that deserve to stand out a bit
     Maybe you could use another (light) background color; I am not sure
about that ...

Since I'm not too acquainted with CSS maybe you could update it and send it
back to Alex?
Also, if you have better ideas, I'd like to hear / see them :)

Would you do this?

Thx.
   Arie