Thanks for the tips rcs,
Yes indeed I was able to build minipicolisp on windows using mingw32. The
best part is that I could take the generated exe and run it on another
machine :)

My goal is to understand picolisp implementation and perhaps switch to it
as my programming environment. I cant wait to get a system working with
picolisp + libuv + SDL! I spent a lot of time trying to build a compiler
starting with the 90 minutes scheme to c compiler (I've managed to
translate it to clojure and python <https://github.com/ckkashyap/s2c>) In
my mind I had no reason to doubt some things which picolisp paper calls as
myths :) ... but after reading it, I feel like I should atleast see it in
action. I was particularly moved by the thought that compilation causes the
loss of lispiness!

Anyway, I could not find the java sources - I could only find the compiled
jar file. Are the java sources available?

Regards,
Kashyap