Hi,

my wife and I would love to come, it would fit us well with a week of
vacation around that time. I'd say it's about 80-90 % sure we can attend.

I don't have any sophisticated projects going, and consider myself a basic
user at best, but if someone would like me to I could do a bit of live
coding and show how I use the pil interpreter for data exploration and
interop with other tools.

Best regards,