Hi all,

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 11:06:03AM +0200, O.Hamann wrote:
> There were plans to look into canvas next time (whenever it's suitable),
> as an example for a more 'top down' like approach of learning about
> picolisp.

As we have so many problems with screen sharing in Jitsi, I feel that we should
postpone the Canvas issue until Jitsi (hopefully) improved in that regard.
Graphical stuff like Canvas depends too much on screen sharing.

What really works reliably at the moment is Jitsi for voice and (some) video,
and a shared Tmux session over SSH for code. Google Meet and other proposed
systems have too many drawbacks in my opinion.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 03:42:50PM +0200, Radek Svoboda wrote:
> Hi all,
> I also remember topic
> "=3== efficient pil workflow", represented by many questions with same
> underlying problem.
>
> I am mainly focused on speeding up my pil development now, before i go for
> project.
> I would like anything efficient with linux<->pil interaction,
> pil<->programmer interaction.

This is a good theme, but typically also involves a browser window for
application development.

What if we go first for more fundamental stuff, like PicoLisp programming
paradigms (e.g. Functional vs. Object-Oriented, and perhaps Declarative)?

Or, to be closer to Radek's focus, some debugging techniques?

☺/ A!ex