Hi List,
today I figured out what seems to be the problem here:
Somehow the URLs are built with the computername instead of the port:
http://0.0.0.0:asuspn/?home

Replacing asuspn with 5000 all of these work, even from (say) Edge in
Win10, when pil wiki server was started on WSL2:

http://localhost:5000/?home
http://localhost:5000/?help
http://localhost:5000/?*Menu=+0&*Tab=+1&*ID=&*ID=$login

with the last one, I can actually login, get a session id, and can navigate
in the wiki and in my account.
Strange, the port looks ok in the server call, and on Archlinux the URLs
are ok too, but on WSL2 the servername instead of port is used to build the
URL.

$ pil wiki/main.l -main -go +
(server (or (format (sys "PORT")) *WikiPort) "!wiki")
! *WikiPort
-> 5000

Cheers
Thorsten