I'd very much like to try Pida with emacs.

When I start Pida (0.5.1) it presents me a dialog where I can choose
to either use Vim or Emacs. Both show an "Okay to use" message. So I
select the Emacs option. Then indeed an Emacs window appears, but
nothing more than that. The Emacs message buffer shows:

  "command-line: Uknown option `--parent-d`".

Does anyone have a hint how to resolve this??

I'm working on Ubuntu "Feisty". I have the following Emacs packages
installed:

  $ aptitude search emacs | grep "^i"
  i   emacs-color-themes              - Color themes for
Emacs
  i   emacs-snapshot                  - The GNU Emacs editor
(development snapshot
  i A emacs-snapshot-bin-common       - The GNU Emacs editor's shared,
architectur
  i A emacs-snapshot-common           - The GNU Emacs editor's common
infrastructu
  i   emacs-snapshot-el               - GNU Emacs LISP (.el)
files
  i   emacs-snapshot-gtk              - The GNU Emacs editor (with GTK
+ 2.x suppor
  i   emacs-snapshot-nox              - The GNU Emacs editor (without
X support)
  i   emacs21                         - The GNU Emacs
editor
  i   emacs21-bin-common              - The GNU Emacs editor's shared,
architectur
  i   emacs21-common                  - The GNU Emacs editor's shared,
architectur
  i   emacsen-common                  - Common facilities for all
emacsen

Any hint is highly appreciated. Kind regards,
jw