Hi all, I tried the pida version that came with synaptic on dapper and
thought it was very nice. I decided to install the newest version
(0.5.1)

The build and install goes fine. But when I try to run pida, I get:

Fatal Error, Cannot start Pida

with details:

The pida package could not be found
cannot import name Objecttree

the pida folder has been installed on my python path at /usr/lib/
python2.4/site-packages so I'm not sure why objects/packages for pida
can't be seen. Does anyone have an idea on this?

thanks