Thank-you Ali for your answer.

What do you think about a post to vim-devel to see if some of the vim-
script  developers will enjoy to add a PIDA layer to their scripts ?
Do you think it's a good idea ?

I hope I could help you more when my python skills will be better, I'm
just a scientist and use python with scipy and  matplotlib just to
make matlab-like scripts.

What is the best way to report bugs and suggestions ?

Thank's again for PIDA