Hello,

Le vendredi 04 janvier 2008 à 11:30 -0800, edream a écrit :
> Excellent.  Let's get started then.  I'll make my suggestions if a
> direct way,
> but please understand that they are only suggestions.

I think all this is very very good. I hope tito is around because he is
the one that have put a huge piece of work until now on the web. I'm
sure he will be very interested too.

Hopefully we will quickly take care of your remarks. I'm off for the
week end but I'm all available to help twicking the documentation or the
website. I'll be on IRC monday.

--
David