Tanks for your help Tobias !

I've just download poppler-python-0.6-experimental but after the ./
autogen.sh
I've got the following error:

checking for python extension module directory... ${exec_prefix}/lib/
python2.5/site-packages
checking for headers required to compile python extensions... not
found
configure: error: could not find Python headers

I'm sorry but I don't know what to do now, some python headers are
missing but which ones ?
Anyway if sombody can help me ...

Thanks
Francois