Hi!

I would like to start pida, without installing it. (in fact, I would
like to modify the code, and see what happens. And dont want recreate
every time a .deb package).

I said a run-pida.sh in the root directory.
When I start it, the pida splash screen pops up, but nothing else
happens.
(I waited 10 minutes, there is no processor loads).
Pida prints only this line to the console:
'module' object has no attribute 'utils'

If I interrupt pida (from the console with Control-C), it prints this:
 ./run-pida.sh
'module' object has no attribute 'utils'
2008-01-20 12:02:59,543 INFO signalhandler.pida:21 PIDA stopped by
SIGINT
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bin/pida", line 29, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/lama/Munkaasztal/pida/svn/pida/pida/core/
application.py", line 141, in main
    exit_val = run_func(env)
  File "/home/lama/Munkaasztal/pida/svn/pida/pida/core/
application.py", line 100, in run_pida
    b.loop_ui()
  File "/home/lama/Munkaasztal/pida/svn/pida/pida/core/boss.py", line
64, in loop_ui
    gtk.main()
KeyboardInterrupt

Does somebody know, how can I start pida?
Is it some "python setup.py build" required?

Or how do you (developers) are developing pida, if I may ask you...

Best regards,
Khiraly