On Sep 6, 10:09 am, RonnyPfannschmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Sep 6, 12:04 am, Javier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > [sending again, it seems it didn't show up in ggroups]
> > Hi,
>
> > I'm finishing the development of "bzr-gedit", a plugin that integrates
> > Bazaar into Gedit, and i'm thinking in doing something similar for
> > PIDA now.
>
> > I saw PIDA already has some Bazaar stuff[1], but I don't know how much
> > of Bazaar is integrated.
>
> > Does PIDA needs more Bazaar integration?
> > It has to be done inside the "anyvc" interface or an isolated plugin
> > is ok?
>
> currently there is some simple generic support for workdir operations
> any
> any further work on good vcs support for the common vcs's should go
> into anyvc
>
> im currently extracting anyvc from pida to be a separate lib, its
> still buged and needs tome time to grow better basic hg/bzr backends
> and unittests
>
> after that there really is need to enhance general dvcs integration
> as the general workflows are semilar and duplicating work sucks
>
> thinks i want to get is pulling projects from bitbucket, launchpad,
> gitorious
> managing branches within the same workdir and different workdirs
> other weird things i dont know yet
>

> > Thanks!
>
> > [1]http://tinyurl.com/68ngy8
>
> Thanks for your interest

Hi,

Based on what ronny and I talked over some emails and my previous work
on bzr-gedit I've created a first roadmap for "bzr-pida".

Everybody interested in this should add comments, please!

http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrPida/Roadmap

I'm also sending this to bzr list.

Javier.