[sending again, it seems it didn't show up in ggroups]

I'm finishing the development of "bzr-gedit", a plugin that integrates
Bazaar into Gedit, and i'm thinking in doing something similar for
PIDA now.

I saw PIDA already has some Bazaar stuff[1], but I don't know how much
of Bazaar is integrated.

Does PIDA needs more Bazaar integration?
It has to be done inside the "anyvc" interface or an isolated plugin
is ok?

[1] http://tinyurl.com/68ngy8