On 23 Oct, 16:24, Francois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Francois.

> I've just see an eye candy screencast of E-texteditor today showing
> how to build a todo.txt  bundle.
>
> http://e-texteditor.com/blog/2008/todotxt-bundle-creation-tutorial
>
> I'm wondering if this kind of tool (the bundle also used of course by
> Textmate and Intype) could be one of the future feature enhancement of
> PIDA ?
>
> Don't know if it's difficult to implement but IMHO vim as already in
> his design a lot of concept similar to the ones used in the bundle
> (syntax file, dict file, etc  for different file type, completion,
> python ruby scripting and so on ...) but need more polishing and user
> friendliness.
>
> What do you think abour this idea/concept ? Out of question or yes
> this is the way to go ?

Just to see if I have the correct idea, you want to have PIDA be able
to use/be compatible with Textmate/E-editor bundles?

I think it is quite a good idea, since we get lots of free plugins/
language support for free. We won't replace the PIDA plugin/service
system though (because I genuinely believe that it is one of the best
things available), but some kind of adapter from *bundle -> pida-
service might be useful.

I would think it is a hard implementation, so as usual, it is up to
anyone who wants the feature to implement it, and I am sure it will be
accepted into the core.

> I'm using your last development version of PIDA, amazing work guys !
> realy impressive ....and you know what I love PIDA.

And of course, PIDA loves you!