> Hi Francois.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your answer

> Just to see if I have the correct idea, you want to have PIDA be able
> to use/be compatible with Textmate/E-editor bundles?

Direct and transparent compatibility could be indeed the best,
but at first I was only thinking of PIDA tools that work like those
famous Textmate bundles.
Direct compatibility will of course awesome but not  necessary.

I've read somewhere on the web that a guy has made a script to convert
TextMate Snippets to his own snippet tool.
Don't remember if it's yasnippet for Emacs or Superabrev for Jedit ...
I will try to find the link

Thanks again
Francois