Hi,

As some of you know, I have been working for a ReStructuredText plugin
for pida since a while.

http://bitbucket.org/bernh/pida-rst-plugin/

It's now pretty stable and I'm fairly sure that it won't eat your data
if you try it. It works out of the box for plain rst files and basic
Sphinx projects (which includes the PIDA documentation itself).

As soon as you like to use Sphinx extensions some work is required:
Create a "rst" directory inside the project specific .pida-metadata
directory and place a rst.json file inside. It should look like this:

{
 "sphinx": true,
 "basedir": "/path/to/sphinx/project",
 "builddir": "_build"
}

basedir it the directory that contains the Sphinx conf.py

Some GUI support for creating this config data is on top of my TODO
list but I have found no easy way to do this. Suggestions?

--
Bernhard Leiner           http://bernh.net