Tobias S. Josefowitz @ Pike developers forum wrote:
>>:-).  Well, I don't think these problems touch the Shuffler.

>Oh I see, I thought FakePike would be using Shuffler...

No, indeed.

I fixed the FakePipe issue.  It passes all tests, AFAICS.

With regard to the Shuffler: the Pike 8.0 shuffler is very fragile
and could (at any time) result in datacorruption and/or segmentation faults.
Even though, considering the incremental discovery of all the
errors in the Shuffler feels a bit like whack-a-mole, I can reason that
most likely the grave memory corruption bugs are gone, considering
that all callback connections between Shuffle and sources have now
been covered and rewritten.
--
Stephen.